VGA-cards standard wanted

Post by Frederic Poeydomen » Fri, 08 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

Does anybody have a description of the VGA cards standard
( harware informations, programming VGA cards . . . ) ?
If so, is it possible to mail me these informations ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Frederic Poeydomenge

VGA-cards standard wanted

Post by Menno Victor van der Sta » Sat, 09 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>Hello,

>Does anybody have a description of the VGA cards standard
>( harware informations, programming VGA cards . . . ) ?
>If so, is it possible to mail me these informations ?

>Thank you very much for your help.

>Frederic Poeydomenge

Checkout x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming for info on this subject.

Ciao

1. VGA-standard description wanted

Hello,

Does anybody have a description of the VGA cards standard
( harware informations, programming VGA cards . . . ) ?
If so, is it possible to mail me these informations ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Frederic Poeydomenge

2. world system

3. Is the MPEG definition easily available?

4. Animation for standard vga wanted

5. Tutorials Wanted!

6. VGA Card info wanted.

7. PowerAnimator V7 Particle Animation problems:Hierarchical

8. standard vga drivers

9. 360x480 in standard VGA

10. VESA standard VGA/SVGA programming???

11. Is there a low level VGA standard ?

12. VGA standard?