Image Tracking

Post by Oracle300 » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:39:14

Hi,

I am a final year college student, and have a big final year project
upcoming. I have chosen to look into creating an app to track moving images
from video, probably from maybe an mpeg, as that comes straight from a
digital camcorder. I am then going to process this, and display it in a
virtual 3d world.

Can anybody suggest links to good web sites, or good books that I might get
hold of to help me. I have read a little about the mean shift algorithmn,
but more info or alterative algorithmns would be helpful.

Also I am still trying to decide about what language to implement all this
in. I have a little c/c++ and just read a book all about directshow stuff,
however I am far more comfortable with java and know about the java3d and
media api's available. Any suggestions???

1. Image Tracking

Hi,

I am a final year college student, and have a big final year project
upcoming. I have chosen to look into creating an app to track moving images
from video, probably from maybe an mpeg, as that comes straight from a
digital camcorder. I am then going to process this, and display it in a
virtual 3d world.

Can anybody suggest links to good web sites, or good books that I might get
hold of to help me. I have read a little about the mean shift algorithmn,
but more info or alterative algorithmns would be helpful.

Also I am still trying to decide about what language to implement all this
in. I have a little c/c++ and just read a book all about directshow stuff,
however I am far more comfortable with java and know about the java3d and
media api's available. Any suggestions???

2. Particle Storm 2 problem

3. need "image tracking" theory or algorythm

4. post graduate program on Char Animation?

5. Image Tracking on PC

6. exterior polygon clipping

7. New Web Site on Tracking Interfaces in Computer Vision and Image Processing

8. mouse tracking on an 'external' image

9. Capturing passive stereo images to digital video tracks (ignore last)

10. Capturing seperate left/right images to digital video tracks for passive stereo playback

11. Edge tracking algorithms for simple images

12. Tracking an image within video data.