Graphical text and angle

Post by Bruno Van Dam » Sat, 16 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I need a function in C who can draw a string on the screen (graphically)
not horizontally or vertically but with an angle.  This angle can (I
suppose) be given as argument to the function.

Oh : I'm workng with Borland C++. but I need a C function not C++.

Thanks anyway.

1. text -> graphical text

Hi,

I'm looking for some code that will let me superimpose some text over
another picture in a place that I specify myself...

This must be automatic so that I can read from a text file or something.
I can make those modifications but I need something that will write a
string into a small graphics file or something. In C please...

I'd prefer email responses and I'll summarize if there is a demand.

Thanks in advance,
Sherman

2. Welding in MAYA

3. Graphical Text

4. Layout crashes - Mac type 2 error message

5. Low cost program for graphical text manipulation?

6. need some advise on graphics formats

7. Borland C Graphical Text

8. Write Text to a GL Graphical Context

9. Write text to a GL Graphical context

10. Overlaying graphical text on top of existing bitmap

11. Graphical Text

12. Text at right angles