Drawing curves

Post by Andre Milt » Thu, 14 Apr 1994 07:50:30

Anyone know of some TP source that I could use to draw curves (not arcs
but curves) sort of like the Corel curve drawing stuff.  Thanks

Andre

1. Approximating freehand drawn curve with Bezier curves

Hi,
I need to do what Corel Draw does: when user draws a curve with his
mouse, the control points should be found automatically (as many as
needed) and the segments of the curve among them should be approximated
with Bezier cubic curves. How can I do this?
Thanks in advance,
-Marcin Sawicki

--
Marcin Sawicki

2. TOASTER INFO

3. How do you draw curves from vectors?

4. LW 6.0 Content CD

5. drawing curves

6. smoothing/averaging experimental data

7. Drawing curves

8. Simple 3-D Graphics and transformations

9. Drawing curved lines

10. Re drawing curved lines

11. Newbie question: drawing curves and outlines

12. Need help drawing curves

13. NEWBIE-How to draw curved lines