"Snakes" in image processing

Post by Justin R. Kidde » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
        I already posted to sci.image.processing and didn't have much luck
there, so I'll try here.  Does anyone have C code for the "Snakes"
algorithm for 2-D image segmentation?  I need to implement it as part as a
small program I'm writing, and I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if I
don't have to.  Preferably a set of functions in which I can just change
some minor points (like user interface stuff) and implement it.  Thanks in
advance for any pointers, help or anything else anyone can give...

Justin
Justin Kidder, Research Asst.   |   Automation and Robotics Laboratory

               Home page:   http://www.pitt.edu/~jrkst34
         There are two rules for ultimate success in life:
                1. Never tell everything you know.

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. SUPER CHEAP 3d Blaster video card (Creative Labs) 4mb

3. "Snakes"

4. Font list question

5. Newbie help with "snake" animation

6. POV-RAY:Translating Axis Of Rotation...

7. "Snakes"

8. need doc on "snakes"

9. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

10. Action command "stop" stops batch processing

11. Digital "processing" of negative scans

12. Using gnuplot as a "child process"