determining if two segments intersect, no mul or such...

determining if two segments intersect, no mul or such...

Post by piotrpiot » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

i've found it in some book but couldn't refind it by myself,
anyone knows ?

1. Determining whether two line segments intersect

I need help on determining whether two line segments intersect or not.

I have four points.  There is one line segment from point a to point b
and another line segment from point c to point d.  I need to determine if
these two segments intersect.

Please, if you know of any fast way of doing this, please send me
e-mail.

Thank you,

Hyun

2. 3D-Software?

3. Determining if a vector intersects a segment (and if so, where)

4. Self make computers ...I wonder ...

5. intersect two segment in 3D

6. OT about VX1...

7. Determing whether two line segments intersect

8. DC30+

9. How to determine if two poloygons intersect?

10. Shortest line segment between two line segments

11. Announce: Finding the two closest points on two arbitrary segments (french)

12. A Computational Geometry Problem: Finding intersecting line segments

13. Determining the line family through four segments