2D boundary model

Post by ulisses mel » Sat, 28 Aug 1993 23:55:30

        I need to describe 2D objects using what Samet calls the boundary
model (He describes this for modeling 3D solids). It seems to me that I can
use analagous model for 2D using edges, vertices, polygons and no faces. I am
starting to work on this subject and I would appreciate if some one can give
some pointers to algorithms/code/references/data-structures that I could use
to understand how it works.
        Thanks in advance.

ulisses.
---------

1. 2D boundary model

        I need to describe 2D objects using what Samet calls the boundary
model (He describes this for modeling 3D solids). It seems to me that I can
use analagous model for 2D using edges, vertices, polygons and no faces. I am
starting to work on this subject and I would appreciate if some one can give
some pointers to algorithms/code/references/data-structures that I could use
to understand how it works.
        Thanks in advance.

ulisses.
---------

2. Problem with display lists, threads, and device/rendering contexts

3. Nonconvex boundary of 2d points?

4. Conveting to DXF

5. Newbie Qtn: Building 2D boundary list

6. Direction of a 2D boundary

7. OpenGL: fitting a circle boundary to set of 2D points

8. keep 2D-object inside boundaries.

9. OpenGL: fitting a circle boundary to set of 2D points

10. Boundary model using Euler operator ?

11. solid modeling boundary representation class structure