Two pass polygon clipper source for download.

Two pass polygon clipper source for download.

Post by Jose Commin » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 02:47:10

        Hi,
                I have released the new version of a two-pass polygon clipper - it is rather efficient in its job.  It can be found at:

http://www.axora.net/Two%20pass%20polygon%20clipper/TwoPassPolyClip.C

        Source is public domain; feel free to get in touch with any queries.

Regards,
                Jose Commins

Remove (remove) from email address for mailing.