Triangulation code needed

Post by qiao » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello, everyone:

I need triangulation code in my program, can anyone send me or give some
suggestions?  I used Borland C++, and I have downloaded several such
codes, but they don't fit to my environment. So, I post this message to
ask for your  help.

Any reply will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

qiao

1. Constrained Delaunay Triangulation code needed...

You can find references to a number of useful Delaunay triangulation
algorithms in the radiosity bibliography, /pub/doc/RadBib95.Shar.Z on
<hobbes.lbl.gov>. These have been selected for their relevance to
automatic mesh generation for radiosity applications.

Ian Ashdown, P. Eng.
Research & Development Manager

--
Ledalite Architectural Products, Inc.
9087A - 198th Street

Tel:   (604) 888-6811
Fax:   (604) 888-0566

2. Shell2 -- the outrigger (2/4) c.g.v.FAQ2

3. Need code for surface triangulation

4. JOB JOB JOB

5. Code needed: triangulation of convex hull for 3D grids

6. Decrease rendering time??

7. Need code for triangulation

8. Need Code to make TIN (triangulation)

9. delaunay triangulation code

10. Delaunay triangulation code

11. Looking for Triangulation code

12. Triangulation code wanted...