Printing out a picture from an Email

Post by Peter Heichelhei » Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I received an Email with a picture on the bottom but when I tried to
print it out the text printed but the picture did not. I have an Aptiva
with Windows 95.
 Does anyone know what manipulations I have to do to print the picture
out. Please give details.

 Peter Heichelheim

1. Printing out a picture from an Email

I received an Email with a picture on the bottom but when I tried to
print it out the text printed but the picture did not. I have an Aptiva
with Windows 95.
 Does anyone know what manipulations I have to do to print the picture
out. Please give details.

 Peter Heichelheim

2. *** AIR FRANCE CONCORD UPDATE ***

3. Form Design Tools???

4. print outs

5. Cartoon Software

6. Email for FITS (makers of Live Picture)?

7. problem of refreh

8. emailing pictures? HELP

9. Print Tiff from eMailed fax