Resample Spiral to Grid

Post by Aaron Box » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:12:29

Hello,

I am looking for an algorithm to resample a continuous spiral curve in
the xy
plane, onto a rectangular grid. The spiral points are aquired by an
imaging device moving in a spiral pattern, and I would like to display
the data.

I would also like to do some interpolation, because the data points
become
more sparse at the periphery of the spiral.

Thank you in advance!

Aaron Boxer

1. contouring of random/non-uniform grids to uniform grids

I've got this done using NCAR's bivar routine.  Just a kludge, but
it works...  It works with the X-windows program 'contour'.

Let me know if there is any interest in posting, or I'll e-mail individual
requests.  It's just a little front end program.

-A.

 Andrew Anselmo / Department of Mechanical Engineering / SUNY Stony Brook

2. Breeze Designer 2 and blobs<<Help>>

3. Grid Size Bug (re: Grids and Rulers)

4. Mathematics & theory of the TINing algorithm

5. modeler grid and snap grid

6. Maximum number of triangles with 64 RAM [POV]

7. Contouring Meshes (irregular grids, curvilinear grids)

8. Removing the iso-x-grid lines from a splot defined by grid data

9. Grid vs. non-grid data

10. from non-grid to grid data?

11. Grid vs. non-grid data

12. Fortner Research Transform Macro - Resample