BMP to YBR Convertor, Anyone?

Post by Geoff Baxte » Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for a command line convertor to convert from Windows BMP files,
24 bit, to a YBR file.

Does anyone know of one, please?

Thank you
Geoff

1. HPGL to .bmp or .wmf convertor

We have several pieces of test equipment that will output their screen
image in HPGL format.  We are writing a drivers for them in Visual
Basic.  We need a utility to convert the HPGL file to a .BMP or .WMF so
we can paste it on our virtual front panel.  Is there freeware or a
development tool with this utility available that would allow us to
redistribute our driver without having to buy another copy of the
software every time?

Thx!
Randy Moyer

2. maya3 and subdivision surfaces

3. BMP->GIF->JPEG->TIFF->PostScript Convertors

4. KD-Tree Traversal

5. Mass psd -> bmp convertor

6. VSync monitor syncronization...

7. REQ:avi or bmp to flc convertor