Drawing different line types at different line width

Drawing different line types at different line width

Post by Heerden, K. va » Fri, 15 May 1998 04:00:00

It must be simple, but I don't know how to draw different (broken) line
types (more than the four
standard in windows) at different line width. With API only four broken
line types can be drawn
with only one width. I'm programming with Visual C++ Version 1.52
(16-bit).
How can I do it? Where can I find any information?

Any suggest will be greatly appreciated.

Bye, Kees

1. different line widths in gnuplot?

I want to make postscript plots from data files. The only way I found to
get a larger line width for the plotted data was to edit the postscript
file. It occurs to me that there should be a more elegant way, like
some `set' command. Could anyone help me out please?

Eric Meijer,

2. DirectDraw queue blts

3. Different line types for arrows?

4. Any success with Sonnet Tango and Camcorder on PowerTower Pro?

5. SOS: Need different line types

6. How do you do lighting like GLQuake?

7. how do I get different line type for PS

8. Line types,line width, leap year

9. line type, line width, leap year

10. Drawing non solid line with line width greater than one

11. Height and width from different image file types

12. HOW TO? Different styles on one line