Plasma in QBasic 4.50

Post by Thomas Wopfne » Wed, 08 Apr 1998 04:00:00

How can i generate moving Plasma in QBasic 4.50? I want to create real
moving Plasma without palette rotation. Like in the Game Painter. I hope
that anyone knows this game and can help me!
Thanx

--

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/8468
  ______           __

1. GET/PUT in QBasic 4.50

Hi there! I have a huge problem with ModeX in QBasic 4.50: I need to
PUT a picture on the screen, but I don't have any clue how to do it! Who can
help me with this Problem? I need to PUT a picture which is stored in an
Array of the Type SINGLE. It would be great if anyone can explain me, how
GET/PUT in Qbasic works and how I can manage it to PUT in ModeX.

Thanx

--

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/8468
  ______           __
 /__     __\ __    |   |
      |   |  |   /  _ \    |  |
      | from S.W.D .|
      |__|__/       \__|
    T.W. from S.W.D.

PS: You don't need to answer in English if you speak German!

2. Background image

3. MAYA 4.5 Unlimited Final, MAYA 4.5 Unlimited Final, *Linux + Irix* [2

4. student needs help on gnuplot

5. Award Modular BIOS 4.50 and 3D Studio Problem?

6. Sorting points to follow an edge?

7. Maya 4.5 diary updated - Maya 4.5 Tagebuch geht weiter

8. Exporting RIB in Amapi for Linux

9. starting a Maya 4.5 preview diary // Maya 4.5 tagebuch beginnt

10. MAYA 4.5 Unlimited Final, MAYA 4.5 Unlimited Final, *Linux + Irix* [2

11. .GIF viewer for QBASIC request

12. Graphics with QBasic

13. Any Help about programming of GUI in QBasic?