Different format format for YUV

Post by Vipul Paladiy » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:05:59

 Hi Guys,
 I have a query for the following.
 i.e. for 422, Y is Vert = 2, Horiz =1 and U and V Vert=Hors=1.
      for 444,  Y and U and V  Vert = Horiz =1

So, is it possible that 422 with Y comp Vert =1 and Horiz =2 there?

I know we can always have a image like this. But is it called 422.

Thanks in advance.
Rgds,
Vipul

1. YUV file format

Could anybody tell me where I could find, on the web or in an appropriate book, the file format of a YUV file, so that I can break it down into individual bmp's.

Thanks

If possible, please email me
--

Web Page :      http://www.strath.ac.uk/~aau95481/
Motto : If you don't drink in the Brassiere in Stirling on a Thursday night, Then you DON'T DRINK

2. Line intersection ?

3. graphics support for YUV format

4. Starting a small animation buisiness - Looking for advice/help

5. YUV file format types

6. Jobs by Mail, Computer Graphics - we do the searching, you do the picking!

7. YUV and QTL formats?

8. EPS to DXF Conversion

9. YUV format (in particular .MMP for IBM PC range)

10. Accom YUV format

11. YUV format renders

12. YUV file format

13. HOW to convert YUV 2 RGB (PCTV RAW FORMAT)