increasing the bitmap resolution

Post by Lima » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:54:21

Helo!

Suppose that I have a 900x900 pixels 2D graph drew in OpenGL. The image
size on the screen is ok, but I would like to increase its resolution to
1800x1800 pixels while saving it into ".bmp file". What method would you
recommend?

best regards
liman

1. Increasing Bitmap Resolution, Psuedo focus

Hello again,

Does anyone know how to increase the resolution of a bitmap?  I have some
textbooks that apply a convolution to the image enhance clarity; however, I
cannot find an example on how to do this.  Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Mike Sandoval

2. lighting effect for 3D space

3. Monitor display smaller when resolution increased

4. Duh... just had to be sure about this

5. How? Increased Resolution in Gfx

6. My 3d artwork at Science Fiction Weekly

7. ??Need to increase resolution??

8. Increasing screen resolution

9. Increasing resolution of an image

10. How to increase screen resolution on Indigos?