3d Graphics help

Post by Josh Rosso » Sun, 21 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Where can I learn some 3d graphics?
--
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't
lose.

You mess with the bull, you get the horn.
Unknown

3d Graphics help

Post by Gustavo M. M. de Oliveir » Fri, 26 Dec 1997 04:00:00

That was a pretty generic question. I suggest you to look at these two
books as a start up:

- Computer Graphics Principles and Practice (Foley and van Dam)
- Black Art of 3D Game Programming (Andre LaMothe)

good luck.

bye...
Gustavo.

Quote:> Where can I learn some 3d graphics?
> --
> Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they
can't
> lose.
> Bill Gates

> You mess with the bull, you get the horn.
> Unknown

1. 3d graphics - help

I've just started my design course so I'm not too knowledgable.

Does anybody know much about the 3D stuff that's going on at
http://www.nottinghill.com/cyber? It is some kind of Alife program
called Cybertation. It is pretty funky...

What kind of rendermorphics library is being used here (I've tried
contacting the publisher - no response)

2. Grabbing a GL window.

3. MAC 3D Graphics Help Wanted

4. gif/tiff/jpg viewers for B/W compact macs

5. 3d graphic help

6. Color space FAQ

7. MYST 3D Graphics Help

8. amiga 5.5??

9. Help, 3d graphics on a 2d screen

10. Act-3D, 3D World Magazine and NVIDIA Launch 3D Art Competition For Real-Time Graphics

11. Need Help for 3D Graphics

12. Help: 2D & 3D Graphics Package

13. 3D graphic tutorial gallery message board help web site free