Transforming bezier curves into geometric arcs

Transforming bezier curves into geometric arcs

Post by Steph » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:01:57

Hello!

How can I transform complex vektor bezier curves objekts
into geometric arcs usable for dxf file export.

Thanks for help in advance.

Regards
Stephan

1. Arcs to Bezier curves.

Probably this is one of the simplest question in Computer Graphics.

I need to convert Circles and arcs into Bezier Curves for storing them.

If you know the algorithm just explain me plainly what to do. i don't have
any books on graphics with me right now but you may site some papers.

Thanks a lot for your time
skdutta

NB -This may not be interesting to many people. Please send e-mail

2. CODEC Conversion?

3. Convert an arc to a bezier curve??

4. Help: Optibase MPEG Suite (VHS to MPEG)

5. Converting Bezier Curves To Arc Segments

6. move/draw button without flickering

7. Bezier curve arc length

8. Bezier curve representing a Arc or Ellipse ..

9. approximating arcs using bezier curves -- how?

10. HELP: Need algorithm to convert elliptical arc to cubic bezier curve

11. Converting Bezier cubic curve to arcs?

12. Approximate elliptical arc using Bezier curves