Looking for Proc. of CGI `93

Post by Hing » Sat, 29 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi

I'm looking for the following paper 'The elastic surface layer model for
animated character construction' in CGI `93. Unforunately, this is the
only information I got i.e. no details on authors, page no.....

So, if you happen to have this on your desk, please please open it and
check it out for me. I tried to use siggraph's on-line database and the
ISI at bids.ac.uk to look it up, but no luck.

If you find it, please send me an email with the details (authors, page
nos....). Or even better if you could send me a photocopy of it!

Any help will be appreciated.

1. Looking for Proc. of CGI `93

Hi

I'm looking for the following paper 'The elastic surface layer model for
animated character construction' in CGI `93. Unforunately, this is the
only information I got i.e. no details on authors, page no.....

So, if you happen to have this on your desk, please please open it and
check it out for me. I tried to use siggraph's on-line database and the
ISI at bids.ac.uk to look it up, but no luck.

If you find it, please send me an email with the details (authors, page
nos....). Or even better if you could send me a photocopy of it!

Any help will be appreciated.

2. Can I increase the size of the pointer?

3. FS 2-like new Hitachi 21" Superscan Supremes

4. Call for Papers CGI 93 and COMPUTER ANIMATION 93

5. Can an iMac take a second screen?

6. Call for Papers - CGI '93 - Computer Animation '93

7. OpenGL Libraries

8. Call for Papers: CGI 93 and Computer Animation 93

9. Call for Papers: CGI 93 and COMPUTER ANIMATION 93

10. Call for Papers - CGI'93 / Computer Animation '93

11. CGI'93