Wanted: The UTAH teapot in 3dstudio ascii format

Wanted: The UTAH teapot in 3dstudio ascii format

Post by Monkey's uncl » Sat, 17 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Could anyone please send me in ascii format
as output by 3dstudio, the data for the
famous UTAH teapot.

I need it for a project i'm doing on phong
and gourad.

thanks in advance
---------------------------------

"If all the world's a stage....
 then Steven Fry's f***ed!!"

GAME ON!
---------------------------------

1. Wanted: The UTAH teapot in 3dstudio ascii format

Does anyone with 3d studio know if the utah
teapot is one of the standard shapes??

If it is (or even if it isn't) could anyone
who knows please send me it preferably in ascii
format but otherwise whatever will do

thanks in advance
---------------------------------

"If all the world's a stage....
 then Steven Fry's f***ed!!"

GAME ON!
---------------------------------

2. plugins - Andrew's plugins collection update

3. Wanted: UTAH teapot data...

4. would like to trade videos

5. The Utah Teapot

6. PC equiv of Graphic converter ?

7. Utah Teapot ???

8. How do I get the "Browse w/ PSP" out?

9. Utah and Newell's teapots?

10. The Utah teapot

11. Utah Teapot : Where to find data for Bezier patches?`

12. Utah teapot file?

13. 3D-data for Utah-teapot