Spline source code in C

Post by Christophe Jacqueli » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:30:15

Hello,

I am searching source code for drawing splines manually on an image.
I would like to know the spline equation in such an interface.

Thank you,
Christophe,

Spline source code in C

Post by Paul Bour » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:50:41

Quote:> I am searching source code for drawing splines manually on an image.
> I would like to know the spline equation in such an interface.

I have some information here on splines and beziers
   http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/curves/

P a u l   B o u r k e
Visualisation Research Fellow

http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/

Spline source code in C

Post by Rasmus Christian Kaa » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:29:38

Quote:> I have some information here on splines and beziers
>    http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/curves/

when i go to your site, http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/ i get a
"robot warning", what could that mean?

"R o b o t   f i l t e r
Sorry, some robots are filtered from this site. At the moment this includes
BlackWidow, Slurp, iCab, WebReaper, Offline Explorer, Wget, and Teleport.
You are using Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0; DigExt)

This filtering is not intended to restrict your enjoyment of this site.
There is a very large amount of data contained within and robots who attempt
to copy the whole site adversely affect our bandwidth and wallet.

"

-----
Bustur til MekkaSymposium: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~kaae/bustur.html