3D Procedural Texture Mapping (Marble)

Post by Yellow Banan » Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anyone have the source code to generate an object using 3D
procedural texture mapping in OpenGL? Preferably using Perlin's noise
and turbulance functions.

Thanks in advance!

Yellow Banana

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

3D Procedural Texture Mapping (Marble)

Post by Jason Mitchel » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Check this demo out (at least the source)

http://www.ati.com/na/pages/resource_centre/dev_rel/sdk/RadeonSDK/Htm...
es/OpenGL/RadeonVolumeTexture.html

Beware of URL-truncation....

                  -Jason

> Hi,

> Does anyone have the source code to generate an object using 3D
> procedural texture mapping in OpenGL? Preferably using Perlin's noise
> and turbulance functions.

> Thanks in advance!

> Yellow Banana

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. procedural cloud-marble tiling-texture algorithm ?

Hi all

Does someone have an algorithm that can make a procedural cloud texture.

It must tile.
I need to to the coding in basic (actually Formula Graphics scripting
Language), so the simpler the better, because of the processing speed.

The ideal, is a function that takes x_size, y_size as parameters and
does a for next loop with x and y.

A non-tiling version of a cloud generator, is also very welcome, as is C
source and any ideas.

I am also looking for a marble algorithm.

Thanks for any input.

PS: You need not reply by email, I always read this group.

--
Best Regards Peter Scheutz

2. Liscensing

3. *** Sell your Textures & Procedural Maps, Free Membership***

4. quadratic splines

5. Procedural texture mapping

6. !!! Corel Draw v10.0 !!!

7. Real time procedural texture mapping on a Pentium class

8. Contour Lines & Procedural Shading (Texture mapping)

9. Procedural Texture Mapping - History

10. Question about implementation of procedural texture maps.

11. Real time procedural texture mapping on a Pentium class

12. Procedural Textures and Bump Mapping