DEM

Post by Ron Prave » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 12:41:50

Can someone direct me to an ftp with the file format for DEM files?

DEM

Post by Frank Wille » Sat, 29 Oct 1994 23:42:26

>Subject: DEM
>Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 23:41:50 -0400 (EDT)
>Can someone direct me to an ftp with the file format for DEM files?

Try spectrum.xerox.com pub/map/dem  ... they have some of the data and example
C programs for reading the files.

Regards,
Frank Willett

DEM

Post by Jon Lee » Sun, 30 Oct 1994 09:59:39

>>Can someone direct me to an ftp with the file format for DEM files?
>Try spectrum.xerox.com pub/map/dem  ... they have some of the data and example
>C programs for reading the files.

    Better yet, try:

        http://sun1.cr.usgs.gov/glis/hyper/guide/1_dgr_dem

    (with a Web browser supporting image maps). The entire DEM set,
documentation, and a whole lot of other data is to be found here.
    Jon

1. beta 328 and fit.dem/prob.dem

        I just tried running all the demos through gnuplot beta 328, and
found that fit.dem and prob.dem don't work.  Several of the fit statements
in fit.dem fail with a 'singular matrix' message (e.g. the fit on hemisphr.dat
and soundvel.dat)  As for prob.dem, I eventually get the following message:

gnuplot> plot lognormal(x)
                          ^
         "prob.dem", line 438: y range is less than threshold : see `set zero`

Anybody else have these problems?

-Tony

2. Vintage St. Patrick's Day clipart

3. DEM files to KPT Bryce? DEM to greyscale?

4. Amiga is Purchased.

5. how to convert .DGN files to GTOPO30 DEM, USGS DEM, UK NTF, UK DTM, XYZ, AutoCAD DXF without any major software

6. Saving Animations

7. Help!!

8. DEM Landscape Files

9. Terraform or similar DEM creator DOS/Win???

10. Free Icelandic DEM data

11. DEM data

12. Editing or converting a VistaPro *.DEM file ?