Shading

Post by Isoscel » Fri, 25 Aug 1995 04:00:00

    Could someone point me towards a tutorial on shading, Phong or
Gourad?  Thanks.

     /\ isosceles
_______

When the only tool you know is a hammer,
everything looks like a nail.

1. OpenGL Shading Language <-> RenderMan Shading Language

Hi,

  Does anyone know if it is the intention for the OpenGL Shading
Language to be compatible with RenderMan Shading Language.

  I am developing an application in OpenGL which I plan to use OpenGL
Shading Language and output to RIB for rendering via a RenderMan
compliant renderer.

  I am hoping that the shader I write for OpenGL can be reuse for the
renderer.

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
http://www.geocities.com/nicholas_yue

2. Film Recorders: Anyone has recommendation?

3. Shading Problem (Gouraud shading with GL_SMOOTH)

4. Rotating an object to point where it's going

5. Shade view: show an object as flat shaded

6. DIP Station

7. Phong shading

8. FS: New Transparency Adapt. For Epson 636

9. converting % to shading

10. Drawing diagrams with selective shading of regions

11. Remove all but one color/shade from scanned image

12. ! Shading in Images

13. 256 shades of gray with SVGA?