Nurbs/Bezier surface intersetions

Post by Sanjeev Gup » Sat, 29 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hello,
        I am looking for some sample programs for intersection of
nurbs or bezier surfaces, can anyone give me some sample source code
or some place where i can get the codes. I read some papers on
bezier surface intersection(Bezier surface/surface intersection by aziz,
bata and bhat) and "algorithm for finding the intersection lines between
two B-spline surfaces" (by q s peng) but i am not clear how the actual
programming goes.

any help will he greatly appriciated

thanks in advance

sanjeev
--
ahem this is my signature file speaking to you......

1. NURBS to Bezier Surface patch conversion

Hi,

I have several surface patches represented in the NURBS format.
Unfortunately, my geometry viewer will only accept Bezier surface
patches.  Does anyone know of shareware code that will convert
the NURBS surface representation to a Bezier surface patch representation ?
Thanks,

--- Vivek

2. want src for ocean demo...

3. new model

4. curves, bezier, nurbs, splines surfaces

5. CSTUDIO & APPOLO.FLT help

6. ** Bezier Solids (out of mult. Bezier Surfaces)

7. Nurbs algorithm expert sought, surfacing, free forms, NURBS

8. Inventor nurbs curves into nurbs surfaces.

9. Surface Normal for Point on Bezier Surface?

10. NURBS curve to planar NURBS surface?