Wanted Programmers Again!!! (mail address changed)

Wanted Programmers Again!!! (mail address changed)

Post by Min Par » Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi, our company is looking for highly talented programmers for
all levels.
The platform is Dreamcast, Playstation, and PC (perhaps later generation
consoles)
We are looking for programmers with the following talents.

3D programming
AI programming
Network programming
Experienced Game programming
Hardware Analysis (reverse engineering)

We hire non-experienced programmers as well (in that case demo of some sort
is needed)

1. Web site / e-mail address change

Hello! I just wanted to let anyone interested know that I've recently
changed my web site address and e-mail address.

The site looks the same (for now), but is now located at:

www.ekholbrook.com

My e-mail has changed to:

Both my old addresses still work, but I'm eventually going to be fazing it
out. If you know of site that uses my old web address, please let me know so
I can have them change it.

Thanks!

--
                           -E.K.Holbrook
                             Digital Knight 3D

2. JPEGs, what am I doing wrong?

3. E-mail addresses wanted

4. How much ???

5. Wanted: e-mail address of SIGGRAPH

6. CHARACTER STUDIO DOESN'T ACTUALLY WORK.

7. WANTED E-MAIL ADDRESS for EDUCATIONAL anims.

8. Totally New

9. WANTED: ICASSP 96 proceedings (Volume 4) and e-mail addresses

10. E-mail addresses wanted

11. Imagine Mailing list: Address Wanted

12. Martin RODOT - e-mail address wanted to send code

13. DINO, send me address (again)