3D visualisation for rooms

Post by Thom » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:27:05

Hello,

I would like to develop a 3D room planner for my dissertation because
it enables me to place items such as table, chairs etc. within the
room. The only program, which I have found in the net using source
code, is the one by Robowatch. However, it too strongly rests on robot
simulation. Does anyone know any other example programs to use?

Any ideas?

Thomas

1. SURPLUS EQUIPMENT FROM PRESS ROOM AND MAIL ROOM

This is a Multipart MIME message. Since your mail reader
does not understand this format, some or all of
this message may not be legible.

--XXF1EFF1AD-00C3F1EFXX

(to be removed reply with"delete" in subject line)

FOR LIST OF EQUIPIMENT  "DISPOSAL" ,  SURPLUS ITEMS  FROM MAIL AND
PRESS ROOM,  WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE, PLEASE RESPOND WITH
SEND !

kind regards,
max clark
clark trading 2070 s 7th st, warehouse B, san jose, ca. 95112
408 947 8100  408 947 8603

--XXF1EFF1AD-00C3F1EFXX--

2. A|W Maya5 vs 3DS MAX5

3. Feedback on Visualisation honours project - Visualisation and Seismic modelling of geological structures

4. 36' x 80' Inkjet Transfers & Instructions

5. FREE 3D SCENE - Control Room/models and textures

6. Coordinate3Manip and NURB path Editor h

7. REQ: Raytraced bowl of fruit

8. 3d rotation in room coords?

9. IRC rooms for 3D Studio Max ?

10. FREE 3D SCENE - Control Room/models and textures

11. 3D Studio Chat Room

12. Looking for cool 3D rooms