stripping algorithms ?

Post by S├ębastien Bar » Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Dear c.g.a. readers.

I'm looking for any links/informations to sophisticated/recent stripping
algorithms (transforming triangles to triangles strips).

Any help (links, files) would be useful.

Thanks a lot.

(please, cc: any answers to my email also : i'll be out of town a week,
and my french server does not seem to save a lot of articles in the
comp.* hierarchy).
--
Sebastien Barre : http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/

stripping algorithms ?

Post by Marc Nieman » Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> Dear c.g.a. readers.

> I'm looking for any links/informations to sophisticated/recent
> stripping
> algorithms (transforming triangles to triangles strips).

Hi !

The only stripifier i have made experience with is the STRIPE v2.0 by
Francine Evans.It is a very good and well commented triangle stripifier
worth having a look at.
Try http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~stripe/

Bye,
        Marc

1. stripping algorithms ?

(sorry for the multipost to c.g.a., my fault, and was unable to cancel
the first one)

Dear c.g.v. readers.

I'm looking for any links/informations to sophisticated/recent stripping
algorithms (transforming triangles to triangles strips).

Any help (links, files) would be useful.

Thanks a lot.

(please, cc: any answers to my email also : i'll be out of town a week,
and my french server does not seem to save a lot of articles in the
comp.* hierarchy).
--
Sebastien Barre : http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/

2. Contest Submission Deadline in 3 Days

3. Triangle-Strip Algorithm Needed

4. How to get other res than 512x384? (OpenGL w/ GLUT on Voodoo2)

5. MATLAB IP Toolbox

6. triangle strip algorithms

7. ExpertiZ 3D . RenderinG

8. triangle strip algorithm from SGI