POWER TEXTURE. POWER TEXTURE./ POWER TEXTURE ? POWER TEXTURE??

POWER TEXTURE. POWER TEXTURE./ POWER TEXTURE ? POWER TEXTURE??

Post by Bob A. Fe » Sat, 09 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Well, it's been months. No one seems to know how to properly use
"PowerTexture", one of the best new features in LW(if it worked!)

My problem is that whenever I use PT to position & stretch a Face.bmp onto
a HumanHead object till it looks right, & save the srf. out, it doesn't
load into Layout with the positioning or sizing correct.

I use the Custom UV shader to load the srf. but it doesn't look anything
like what it did in the PowerTexture display!

ISN't that the whole point of Power Texture>!!????

I can find NO DOcumentation on this in either book that comes with LW5!

Thanks for your HELP!

  Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent
back to its source, along with a bill for $100 U.S. The act
of mailing such messages to my account indicates acceptance
of these terms!!!

1. Power Texture

Hi everybody,
I'm using Lightwave v. 5.0 and i wish i could use Power Texture plugin... in
a .txt file acompaninig LW it's writen that Power Tex. can only use .bmp
files but when i load a .bmp (8, 16, 24, or 32 bit) it crash the same way as
if i'd loaded a .iff or anything else.

Anyone have got the solution
(by the way, i'm not such a newbie but i never felt the need to use power
texture before)
Gabriel Roy-Lortie

2. Off Screen Rendering?

3. Power textures in LW 5.0

4. Premiere problem with white background

5. power texture

6. HELP, lost all my fonts

7. Power Texture

8. Retreiving old articles

9. How to keep Power Texture from crashing modeler?

10. HELP about Power-Texture

11. Power Texture??

12. Please help with Power Texture

13. How to keep Power Texture from crashing modeler?