WANTED!!!!

Post by Dána M. E » Wed, 22 May 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for a mesh/object of an eagle, or better yet, a Falcon.
If you happen to know where I can get one please respond. It can be a
*.lwo, *.3ds, *.cob, *.ray, *.asc as I can convert all of those
formats.

Dana M. Epp

WANTED!!!!

Post by Mark Van Bure » Thu, 23 May 1996 04:00:00

> I am looking for a mesh/object

Did you try search the object archive lists at
Ultimate 3D Links?

http://www.portraits.com/web/3d/3df.htm

-MVB

1. Wanted: Technical Pro Who Wants to Grow

--
D? ?
Showcase your talent and utilize your computer skills to the max. High

more information.

2. Inventor-native modeler

3. WANTED: Ray Tracing Program For X Window Wanted

4. Help, WHAT IS MAX?

5. Wanted: TIFF->CGM file format converter wanted

6. Discounted 3DS R4

7. TIFF/F utiltities wanted, leads to TIFF utilities wanted

8. New 3-D Filter

9. Help Wanted: Toronto-based compositors/animators wanted

10. WANTED: Volume data -> surface algorithm wanted

11. *** WANTED *** PACKBITS COMPRESSION *** WANTED ***

12. WANTED: Ray Tracing Program For X Window Wanted

13. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (WANTED)