Cheap Adobe Font Folio 8 Warez!

Post by Chong Househol » Sun, 01 Nov 1998 04:00:00

>We have a big collection of new graphic, animation, musics, multimedia,
>projection, engineering, video programs, and we also can make special order
by
>your request.
>The price for each CD 20-30US$

Would somebody puh-leeze explain two things to them? We don't need much more
in the way of Adobe aside from PS5, AE2 or PS5? Oh, and that Adobe also
takes a serious view of piracy?

T Urbvan

1. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. $1000 or best offer. Will consider trade for
LetterPress 7.0.

2. 2 Filter Questions for the Pro's

3. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

4. 3D glasses

5. Problem with System 7.5 on a PPC and the new Adobe Font Folio

6. Adobe Font Folio

7. Adobe font folio 8

8. Newest Adobe warez for very cheap price!

9. Needed: Font Folio ver. 6, 7, or 8

10. S.O.S.-Can't install Adobe Font Folio fonts in Win95!