OT just look!

Post by badllarm » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:32:21

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskid.html

bet ILM are worried! ;-))

andy

OT just look!

Post by Larry Snide » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:15:57

This kid's story has a happy ending.  Over $4k was raised by the internet
community and given to him in appreciation for bringing the world a good
laugh.  The guy's a real sport!  You'll have to search around for the
complete story.  I can't remember where it is...

Quote:> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskid.html

> bet ILM are worried! ;-))

> andy

OT just look!

Post by Larry Snide » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:40:10

There's a website dedicated to this kid and all the variations of his
accidental video.

http://www.jedimaster.net/

> This kid's story has a happy ending.  Over $4k was raised by the internet
> community and given to him in appreciation for bringing the world a good
> laugh.  The guy's a real sport!  You'll have to search around for the
> complete story.  I can't remember where it is...

> > http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskid.html

> > bet ILM are worried! ;-))

> > andy

OT just look!

Post by badllarm » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:35:21

Cheers Larry it my brother who sent me the link, I  thought a few people
might have know about it.
 With the sound effects it just cracked me up!

andy

> There's a website dedicated to this kid and all the variations of his
> accidental video.

> http://www.jedimaster.net/

> > This kid's story has a happy ending.  Over $4k was raised by the
internet
> > community and given to him in appreciation for bringing the world a good
> > laugh.  The guy's a real sport!  You'll have to search around for the
> > complete story.  I can't remember where it is...

> > > http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskid.html

> > > bet ILM are worried! ;-))

> > > andy

1. OT : Looking for Apps

Am looking for 5 Graphics apps that I cannot find anywhere, If anyone has
them for trade or purchase it would be much appreciated.

(VR Works by VR Toolbox)
(ElectricImage 2.9 by Play)
(CTP 1.2 by Crater)
(Video Toaster NT by Newtek)
(Match Mover by Real Viz)

** Opinions are like assholes : Everybody has one **

2. LOD - whats the best way?

3. OT: Something to Look At!

4. Help! with finding a morphing program

5. OT: Looking for Peter Wrobel

6. 3D graphics/Visual-C++ programmer needed in SF Bay Area

7. OT....looking for Matt Daily

8. Linux

9. OT - looking for haunted picture URL once posted here

10. REALLY OT: looking for a picture

11. OT: Looking for a waccom tablet used

12. OT Looking for a Utility Program

13. OT Looking for website