Need model of Golf Shirt or Polo Shirt

Post by company_.. » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get a free Lightwave (or compatible) 3D
model of a Golf Shirt / Polo Shirt? (Basically it is a short-sleeve
collared shirt).

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Eric Char » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> Does anyone know where I can get a free Lightwave (or compatible) 3D
> model of a Golf Shirt / Polo Shirt? (Basically it is a short-sleeve
> collared shirt).

    Poser's default clothing is a polo shirt.  Even an old Poser2 will
give you that, export as DXF or 3ds.

/

Need model of Golf Shirt or Polo Shirt

Post by company_.. » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Where do I find this Poser model?

Thanks

> > Does anyone know where I can get a free Lightwave (or compatible) 3D
> > model of a Golf Shirt / Polo Shirt? (Basically it is a short-sleeve
> > collared shirt).

>     Poser's default clothing is a polo shirt.  Even an old Poser2 will
> give you that, export as DXF or 3ds.

> /

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Still looking for model of Polo Shirt

I haven't been able to find a model of a Polo Shirt or a person wearing
one. Can someone e-mail one to me, or point me to a link?

Thanks.

mail to:

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. YARC Board users

3. T-shirt info needed BADLY

4. HELP! - link using g++ with glut

5. needed- Golf Cart Model

6. To transfer an JPG image from PC to Videotape.

7. Hanes T-Shirt Maker problems

8. free t-shirt transfer paper

9. Question about T-shirt design

10. T-Shirt Transfer Paper