lightwave web ring

Post by n.. » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

is there a web ring out there for lightwave users?

lightwave web ring

Post by Andrew Barne » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

On Fri, 06 Mar 1998 03:34:54 GMT, in comp.graphics.apps.lightwave,

>is there a web ring out there for lightwave users?

Now that`s a good idea, what about it Newtek? or anybody who knows of
these things?

lightwave web ring

Post by Doug Graha » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

There's a "3D Web Ring", and lots of common LW sites are members.

Doug Graham

lightwave web ring

Post by Mark Dunaki » Sun, 08 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> There's a "3D Web Ring", and lots of common LW sites are members.

> Doug Graham

=======================
You guys are talking foriegn languages again. What the heck is a
"web ring"?
thanx...........................md :)
--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

lightwave web ring

Post by Doug Graha » Sun, 08 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Sometimes, when visiting a site, you'll see a notice "Member of xxxRing".  A
Web ring is a linked group of sites.  They all have a link that takes you to
other sites in the ring, either one at a time, or skipping a couple.

Doug Graham

lightwave web ring

Post by Knecht Ruprech » Mon, 09 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> You guys are talking foriegn languages again. What the heck is a
> "web ring"?

Try http://www.webring.org to see what's all about...

-- MR
THE PSI CORPS IS YOUR FRIEND. TRUST THE CORPS.
"And Now For A Word"

lightwave web ring

Post by Andrew Barne » Mon, 09 Mar 1998 04:00:00

On Sat, 07 Mar 1998 10:53:15 +0000, in comp.graphics.apps.lightwave,

>> There's a "3D Web Ring", and lots of common LW sites are members.

A "Web Ring" is a load of Web Sites are linked together and share the
same kind of interests. Can be Lightwave, 3d Graphics, Cars, TV shows
ect. The list is endless

1. PSP Web rings??

What ones are out there and what should I join up with, any recommendations?
:)

--
Silverblade
I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, than a King who believes in

Silverblade's Suitcase
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/
Remove "NOSPAM" from email address to reply :)

2. screensavers

3. Blade Pro Web Ring

4. HELP Sending Pics

5. RHINO 3D Web Ring

6. How To Make A 3D Button

7. Lightwave 5.6 Lightwave 5.6 Lightwave 5.6 Lightwave 5.6

8. gluBuild2DMipmaps() bug ?

9. Announcing a new Lightwave/Computer Graphics Web Page

10. Lightwave 6 Tutorials on the Web

11. My Lightwave web site

12. LightWave style web browser

13. LightWave Tutorials on the Web is Moving