MPEG Loader for LW??

Post by Bra » Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Is there a easy way - plug-in - to load MPEG files as an animation file
into lightwave.?

 I am hoping that I don't have to convert the MPEG file into a series of
images first.  But if I do, Is there a simple -batch- method?

 I have Intel and Amiga Versions of LW

Thanks

MPEG Loader for LW??

Post by slowm » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

i dont know that u can save an mpeg movie as a series of images.....correct
me if i am wrong..:)
also if u could why would u wanna use a compressed source to be a part of ur
rendering?

1. LW 6 EPS loader

I have used illustrator 9.0 to create an image (and saved it as a eps file)
but when I use modelers EPS loader nothing appears on screen? I'm having the
same problem with dxf files as well anyone any ideas?

--
andy

2. Fortnight Frenzy

3. req: 3ds loader /saver fot LW 5.0

4. Need Paper Recommendations

5. LW 4.0 Docs for Loaders/Savers

6. Q- why dos my optimized graphics not work???

7. Help: Optibase MPEG Suite (VHS to MPEG)

8. Wanted

9. QT to MPEG or multiple PICTs to MPEG

10. QT->MPEG (How to produce and play back MPEG movies)

11. Help: Optibase MPEG Suite (VHS to MPEG)

12. MPEG-1 MPEG-2 software SDK

13. MPEG Help - Questions about MPEG