image controls on image viewer?

Post by marc » Sat, 26 May 2001 10:15:19

Hi,
        I was trying to get the image controls to work on the image
viewer (the one that shows render results) . At the moment they all
seem to be grayed out . I have tried enabling a multitude of image
process filters i.e hdr expose and fp gamma . Nothing seems to
work. Any ideas?

                        Marc

1. Moving a image by using API without erasing a real image control

Hi,

I am sorry to ask the same question again. Although Mike had answered
me, I can't browse the answer in his reply(Message unavailable).
So, execute me to your time, or Mike, to answer me again, PLEASE....! ~^_^~

------------
QUESTION
------------
I uses API "Bitblt" function to move a image. But some problem happened
to me:

I move a image, named A, from P point to Q point. And on the path(P to Q), I put
another image(I mean, a real image control), named B. While A goes through B, A
will erase B. After A arrives at Q point, B will be re-appeared again!

How do I solve it?

Thanks A LOT!!

And Mike, THANKS.

2. Q: MaxScript: Spline Vertex keys???

3. Color Count of image in an image (or picturebox) control

4. Help! Illustrator crash under Win95...Snif!

5. Image stored in a image control needs to appear fainter when disabled

6. Windows Imaging image control problem

7. Image viewer for plain binary images

8. Image viewer which handles wavelet compressed images?

9. MipMap Images for Image Viewer

10. Image Viewer for several image formats

11. Envision Image Library / Wang Image Viewer