metallized painting

Post by pascal martine » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:14:22

Is there a tip to make a metallized painting surface.
thank

metallized painting

Post by Erkki Halkk » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:16:25

> Is there a tip to make a metallized painting surface.

BRDF surface shader and incidence angle gradients are a good start.

CU
--
- Eki

http://www.akmp-program.fi
http://www.kolumbus.fi/erkki.halkka/

*************************************
******** warp9.to/soapwish **********
*************************************

1. Paint Shop Pro Paint Brush Strength

I have recently come across a tutorial page on the web that gave
examples of doing digital landscape paintings using Paint Shop Pro 3.X.
In the tutorial, the author refers to pushing color with the paint brush
strength set to a specific number.  All my attempts in Paint Shop Pro
4.X to find any reference to Paint Brush Strength have failed.  Can some
one explain it to me and explain how to get the same affect with 4.X.

Tnank in advance.

Rick Borton

2. 40 winks

3. Pixel Paintings, new paintings

4. TuTTo PeR La GrAfIcA 2D/3D/Cad

5. Using deep paint 3d to paint a box with mapping coordinates

6. OpenGL, MFC & Windows

7. Paint Shop Pro 2000 _ Brushes & Painting

8. WorldMap 3D

9. Reverse Painting/Stripping Paint

10. Paintings using Acrylic Spray paint

11. Deep Paint / Satori paint???

12. 4d Paint Rembrant vs. Mesh Paint

13. Texture Painting \ 3D Painting which route?