Wanted: Second hand PVR - anyone?!?

Post by SelRecor » Mon, 03 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I need to get away from relying on others with Video Toasters to put my stuff
on tape - a pain in the arse especially as one is a 40 taxi fare away.

Come on, one of you big studios must have some old kit gathering dust!

Yours,
Richard :o)
Evolutiv Ltd., England.
01689 870411

Wanted: Second hand PVR - anyone?!?

Post by Mike Greenwa » Mon, 03 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hey, long time no see. Sorry I can help with the PVR but I just
had to say "Hi and Good Luck"

Mike Greenway

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Wanted: Second hand PVR - anyone?!?

Post by UZZI » Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Your in luck...I've got a PVR for sale.  It comes with the daughter board
for video capture and effects board for speeding up transitions in Premiere
or Speed Razor.  If you need I'll sell you my copy of Speed Razor 4.7.

I'm based in the UK so delivery should be quick.

Hope this helps

Uzzi

Quote:> I need to get away from relying on others with Video Toasters to put my
stuff
> on tape - a pain in the arse especially as one is a 40 taxi fare away.

> Come on, one of you big studios must have some old kit gathering dust!

> Yours,
> Richard :o)
> Evolutiv Ltd., England.
> 01689 870411

Wanted: Second hand PVR - anyone?!?

Post by SelRecor » Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Thanks everyone!

Yep, found a PVR for sale within a few hours of posting to the group. Just hope
my finances can take it!

Wanted: A rich and *ly attractive sugar mummy (?!?) pref. 27 years old
and...

Yours,
Richard :o)

Wanted: Second hand PVR - anyone?!?

Post by Nick Hatzichristo » Wed, 05 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Wanted: A rich and *ly attractive sugar mummy (?!?) pref. 27 years
old
> and...

At 27y.o., that would be more of a sugar sister, than a sugar mommy, Richard
!

nick

--

Nick Hatzichristos
3D Animator

ICQ# : 48636115
http://www.veryComputer.com/~nixx

1. I need a second hand PAR/PVR (pal)

 I'm looking for a PAR/PVR board (PAL).
 If you have an INTERESTING price for it, send me an E-Mail to  my
 regular account.

regards,

 --
 Eduard de Quadras

2. Crash with PS 5.0

3. DX7 with VB and other general game programming material requested...

4. New Webpage URL fixed

5. Running PM 3.0 under Win95

6. Anyone in the uk sell Hash animation master 99 or a second hand previous copy