7.5c Question

Post by CWCunningha » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 03:16:53

There are a number of commands in modeler which give me an "Unable to load
plugin ..." error.
When I went to check the path in the plugin editor, I discovered that there
are multiple versions listed for many commands ie: "Rest On Ground" and
"Rest_On_Ground". Some duplicates differ only by case, ie: "LeadTheFollower"
and "Leadthefollower".

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a fix besides deleting cfg's?
--
CWC
=========================

7.5c Question

Post by Ma3r » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:02:02

Ya, I ran into that after updating to 7.5C, with the "Rest_On_Ground" plug
in particular.  I think I simply deleted the offending one from within
Modler's Plug-in as rescanning the entire Directory didn't correct the
problem.  I'll have to check "LeadTheFollower" now.

M.
--
(Hint: The 3 is silent. Remove if replying privately.)

Quote:> There are a number of commands in modeler which give me an "Unable to load
> plugin ..." error.
> When I went to check the path in the plugin editor, I discovered that
there
> are multiple versions listed for many commands ie: "Rest On Ground" and
> "Rest_On_Ground". Some duplicates differ only by case, ie:
"LeadTheFollower"
> and "Leadthefollower".

> Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a fix besides deleting cfg's?
> --
> CWC
> =========================
> Beer
> More than just a breakfast drink.
>  --- Sign on a tavern wall ---
> =========================

7.5c Question

Post by Lee Gabe » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:40:39

> There are a number of commands in modeler which give me an "Unable to load
> plugin ..." error.
> When I went to check the path in the plugin editor, I discovered that there
> are multiple versions listed for many commands ie: "Rest On Ground" and
> "Rest_On_Ground". Some duplicates differ only by case, ie: "LeadTheFollower"
> and "Leadthefollower".

> Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a fix besides deleting cfg's?

I can confirm... It was the rest_on_ground one that fouled me up...

--
All the best, Lee Gabel
Luna Seven Imagery * www.lunaseven.com

7.5c Question

Post by CWCunningha » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:48:43

I spent the day editing my lwext.cfg file. After upgrading to 7.5c there
were 54 duplicates and 1 (Quadric) which is now obsolete. From what I could
see, only Rest_On_Ground is likely to cause trouble because the "Name" was
changed to Rest-On-Ground. The rest of them were all Uppercase/Lowercase
differences apparently caused because the filenames were converted to
lowercase.

The new Rest-On-Ground plugin file (ground.p) is actually 30k larger and 6
hours OLDER than the one it replaces (1996).

--
CWC
=========================
Beer
More than just a breakfast drink.
 --- Sign on a tavern wall ---
=========================

1. glibc-runtime-2.0.5c

For those of us without Redhat 5 I see that glibc 2 has been released on
Slackware 2.5 in the slackware/contrib/ directory - available at your
nearest Slackware mirror.

GDS

ps. I havn't tried it yet!

2. How can I read the pressure of my graphic tablet.

3. Pagemaker 5C files in PM6

4. In need of a FireWork Algorithm (TP7)

5. 7.5c woes

6. Matrox Illuminator, what is it?

7. Can someone do a test for me with LW 7.5c

8. Character Studio?!