New LW Gallery: NecroN.com Release 2.0

Post by Necr » Tue, 02 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
my name is Eolo Perfido and i'm a 28 years old  Italian Graphic
Designer.

I'd like to invite you to visit release 2.0 of NecroN.com

the website address is http://www.necron.com

Inside you will find my portfolio made of digital illustrations, 3d
images and a photography gallery (mostly black and white portraits).

The software i used to produce my digital images are Lightwave 3D, Kpt
Bryce and Photoshop.

The Photography section  is composed of black and white portraits and
some landscapes made using the 35mm format ( nikon f90x ).

In my page you will also find a section with links to other graphics
and photography related websites.

Ciao!

-- [www.NecroN.com] -- Eolo Perfido --
Graphic Designer & Digital Illustrator & Photographer

1. New Gallery: NecroN.com Release 2.0

Hello,
my name is Eolo Perfido and i'm a 28 years old  Italian Graphic
Designer.

I'd like to invite you to visit release 2.0 of NecroN.com

the website address is http://www.necron.com

Inside you will find my portfolio made of digital illustrations, 3d
images and a photography gallery (mostly black and white portraits).

The software i used to produce my digital images are Lightwave 3D, Kpt
Bryce and Photoshop.

The Photography section  is composed of black and white portraits and
some landscapes made using the 35mm format ( nikon f90x ).

You will also find a section with links to other graphics and
photography related websites and resources.

Ciao!

-- [www.NecroN.com] -- Eolo Perfido --
Graphic Designer & Digital Illustrator & Photographer

2. FS:SoftImage 3.7

3. New Image Gallery: NecroN.com R2.0

4. Transparency Help!

5. New Images -> NecroN.com

6. 30 objecte gruppieren HELP ?

7. B*Gallery 2.0 release announcement

8. Any Animation Trade Associations Out There?

9. Pictures for a new LW Gallery wanted!!!!!!!

10. NEWS RELEASE: TELEGRAFIX RELEASES RIPAINT 2.0 BETA DEVELOPER KIT