Help Required please

Post by Pete Linfort » Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I amhaving trouble getting to grips with LW4. I am currently
house sitting for a mate and he has LW4 so I decided to have a
play. Trouble is I have a scene made up and apply a surface to
one object and the surface of all other objects in the scene
change also.
How do I create a scene with several objects each having their
own unique surface.

Any advice would be of gret help.

thanks

Pete

Help Required please

Post by Jack Bennett I » Wed, 04 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Hi,

> I amhaving trouble getting to grips with LW4. I am currently
> house sitting for a mate and he has LW4 so I decided to have a
> play. Trouble is I have a scene made up and apply a surface to
> one object and the surface of all other objects in the scene
> change also.
> How do I create a scene with several objects each having their
> own unique surface.

> Any advice would be of gret help.

> thanks

> PeteFind the manual.

1. help required, please...

I've been asked to post this on behalf of a friend who can't, for some
reason, post to any newsgroups.  .....

Last night I was telling a friend of mine about the times I sent 'assorted
strange items' to various people in Britain from Germany. These included
beer mats, large chunks of polystyrene (sp?) packing, egg shells.....  For
some reason he refused to believe me.  So we decided to have a bit of a bet
on it and test out the worlds postal systems into the bargain.

Basically we want you to send ANYTHING (that is non-perishable) to the
address below. It needs to be un-packaged (not in an envelope, etc) with a
stamp and an address on it. I will try to post a list of all the items that
we have received and where/who they came from, so it might be an idea to put
your address on there too.

OK - the address to send items to is as follows...:

        Martin
        18 Main Road
        Galgate
        Lancaster
        Lancs
        Great Britain

ADVthanksANCE for your participation

2. 25 images added to gallery....

3. Character Studio Help Required Please!!!

4. OOGL Format

5. Tesselating a polygon help required, please

6. Who was a backup copy of 3D Studio Max 3.1 German

7. Help required with dictionary, PLEASE?

8. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

9. Batch conversion software required please

10. Graphic Formats Required Please!

11. Newbie requires advice please!

12. HEP REQUIRED PLEASE