Am I going Bannanas ?

Post by Proffesor Falke » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:16:45

There used to be a way of changing the interface colours for lightwave
using a plugin LW-Appearence.

What I want to be able to do is change Wireframe, Selection Colours
and the colours for guides, surface normals etc.

I must be going blind, I can't find it in the manuals or the addendum.

Was a feature that was taken out or has it been moved ?

Am I going Bannanas ?

Post by jsm » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:30:21

go to*.com and seek it out. you should find a recent post that tells you
how to change the colors using your lwhub.cfg

--
John Siciliano

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Quote:

> There used to be a way of changing the interface colours for lightwave
> using a plugin LW-Appearence.

> What I want to be able to do is change Wireframe, Selection Colours
> and the colours for guides, surface normals etc.

> I must be going blind, I can't find it in the manuals or the addendum.

> Was a feature that was taken out or has it been moved ?

1. I am going to try to be nice and helpful

I really am a nice guy.  I was recently diagnosed with multiple
personality disorder and am trying to calm myself.  One of my
personalities loves PSP and XP and the other one hates them and loves
Adobe products.  Unfortunately the personality that usually wins is
the PSP hater.  I'll try my best to hide this personality but I'll
need each of you to keep me on my toes.  Once again, I'm sorry for any
frustratation and harm I have caused.  I know that some of you have
killfiled me and would never see this.  As a result, I changed my
email address so you will see my sorrow.  I'm sorry for being an arse.

Uni

2. Radiosity in 3ds? & Palette: Low/Medium/High?

3. I am going to cry :(

4. Help... Modelling,Visualization

5. PLEASE HELP.. I am going insane : ( 6.5

6. Help: choosing an OpenGL card

7. Am I going to regret this?

8. FORTRAN Source Code for 3D Structured Grid Visualization

9. FS: Director 5.0...going...going...almost gone...

10. Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions

11. Going Once...Going Twice...Three Jobs Available!

12. DUAL PRO GOING GOING

13. I'm going to go mad