Copying groups of frames in LW4.0 Layout

Copying groups of frames in LW4.0 Layout

Post by Michael Boo » Tue, 30 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I am creating some imagery for a PC video game which involves
a number of characters doing walk cycles.  Each character can
walk in one of eight directions.

I animate a walk cycle in one direction, and I want to copy
that cycle seven more times, changing the orientation of
the object(s) for each cycle.

The best way I've found to do this so far is to hit enter at
each frame, type in the new frame, and select 'all items' for
the new keyframe.  So, for frame 0 of an 8 frame walk cycle
I do this seven times, entering 8, 16, 24, 32, 48, 56, and 64.
Then I do this for frame 1, etc.  This is rather tedious.

if you do.

Thanks.

--

President, Hyperion Technologies, Inc.
 - Simulation, Engineering, and Entertainment Software Solutions

1. Exporting frames in LW4.0 PC

I have to export LW-Intel frames as separate odd/even JPEG fields, to
be edited in Movieshop on my Amiga. No problem with image format, only
when I render an animation, only full frames are generated. If I
choose to render from frame 1 to 2, I suppose four files should be
generated, but I always get only two. No effects are applied. I tested
with just a simple object and no textures. Am I missing something?

Thanks

marco

2. Disspla to graPHIGS conversion

3. LW6 wish, copy/combine/rename objects in Layout.

4. 3-D Drawing

5. Cloning parented groups of objects in Layout

6. bva to bvh

7. Groups In Layout

8. Plugin newsgroups

9. Copy Frames Plugin

10. Copying pixels in and out of frame buffers

11. Copying from one frame buffer to another

12. Repost: Copy Capture Frame to Picture Box???

13. How To Copy Capture Video Frame to PictureBox?