accelerators

Post by Mata » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I just bought a tri-star dual pentium II and they don't carry the Oxygen
cards so I had to get an Elsa gloria l/mx.  Very buggy!  The support is
not very good -- alot of I don't knows...

Does anyone have any experience with Lightwave (intel) and the Elsa
cards or the Oxygen cards?

accelerators

Post by mike » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone have any experience with Lightwave (intel) and the Elsa
> cards or the Oxygen cards?

I use a Symmetric dual glint in NT and it screams through all my
applications. They go for around $1900. It sure make moving in 3D a lot
easier.

Mike
http://www.veryComputer.com/~ba*/

accelerators

Post by Michael Mollo » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

If someone already posted this, I apologize because I didn't see it. But
a Mac patch has been posted. It's beta, but "beta's betta than nothin'."

http://www.newtek.com

--Michael

1. Graphic Accelerator or 3d accelerator

trying to find the best hardware for 3d design and i was wondering if it
would be beneficial to have a graphic accelerator and a 3d
accelerator.... if so what are some of the benefits of having both...
thanks for the help
mert

2. Converting Drawing to WMF format

3. Video accelerator functions

4. New expositors

5. 3D graphics accelerator

6. The OpenGL State Machine

7. nthgraphics cad accelerator

8. WANTED: Latest Version of LW for new user

9. Matrox 3D accelerator doesn't work with NFS 3

10. FS: Mactell Vision 3D Pro graphics accelerator card

11. graphics accelerator

12. graph. accelerator