Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

Post by ChungSCh » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I preordered Project: Messiah on the first week of September. However, I did
not receive an order confirmation from SXS. I even sent three e-mails to SXS
with the appropriate information. In case Fred or anyone from SXS is reading
this message, my order info is listed below.

four digits of my credit card  are 4183. I ordered Project: Messiah on the
first week of September. Thank you.

Anyone else in this newsgroup didn't get an order conmirmation from SXS?

Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

Post by *Deuce » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I haven't yet.  I did just order last week though.

I am curious, that I haven't received confirmation, and time is short.

> Hi,

> I preordered Project: Messiah on the first week of September. However, I did
> not receive an order confirmation from SXS. I even sent three e-mails to SXS
> with the appropriate information. In case Fred or anyone from SXS is reading
> this message, my order info is listed below.

> four digits of my credit card  are 4183. I ordered Project: Messiah on the
> first week of September. Thank you.

> Anyone else in this newsgroup didn't get an order conmirmation from SXS?

             Jack Bennett II
       Creative Imagineering, Inc.

Organizer of the DFW Lightwave User Group
       email for more information

LW FAQ:   http://www.cimagineering.com/faq
webpage:      http://www.cimagineering.com

            ICQ: 28509570

Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

Post by Chris O'Rile » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I sent in my order last week, and just received a confirmation e-mail about
a minute ago.  Looks like all systems are go!!

-Chris

> Hi,

> I preordered Project: Messiah on the first week of September. However, I
did
> not receive an order confirmation from SXS. I even sent three e-mails to
SXS
> with the appropriate information. In case Fred or anyone from SXS is
reading
> this message, my order info is listed below.

last

Post by Ingo Rah » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> I haven't yet.  I did just order last week though.

> I am curious, that I haven't received confirmation, and time is short.

> > Hi,

> > I preordered Project: Messiah on the first week of September. However, I did
> > not receive an order confirmation from SXS. I even sent three e-mails to SXS
> > with the appropriate information. In case Fred or anyone from SXS is reading
> > this message, my order info is listed below.

> > four digits of my credit card  are 4183. I ordered Project: Messiah on the
> > first week of September. Thank you.

> > Anyone else in this newsgroup didn't get an order conmirmation from SXS?

Might be a better idea to email SXS about it???
I received my confirmation weeks ago, but had to email them for it.

Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

Post by MKvR » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

There's a mail further back in the group re. this problem....
Here's the text from the message....... hey, Station X could give me a discount
for customer relations!(if that was the case then Darren Thompson would have
every Newtek product under the sun!)
Here's the mail....

I apologize for this off-topic post, but it is necessary.

Today is: September 15, 1999 (for those who may not get this till later)

We've finished the initial confirmation e-mails but some have come back
as undeliverable.  If you placed an order for messiah and feel we should
have received it by last Friday but you haven't gotten an e-mail
confirmation, please contact us.

information:

1) Put this as the subject:  Confirmation not received
2) Your name
3) Your e-mail address (since it might not be in the "Reply To" area)
4) The last four digits of your credit card (NOT the whole number
please!), or, if it was a check then just say that.
5) The date you sent in your order.

Note that orders are coming in all the time, so if you sent yours in
recently, like if it went out in the mail in the past week,
a confirmation may not have been sent out to you yet; please wait a day
or two before e-mailing us.  This post is geared to those who've sent it
in a while ago.

DO NOT PRESS "REPLY" TO THIS POST as it will not get where it's supposed

Thanks!

> Hi,

> I preordered Project: Messiah on the first week of September. However, I did
> not receive an order confirmation from SXS. I even sent three e-mails to SXS
> with the appropriate information. In case Fred or anyone from SXS is reading
> this message, my order info is listed below.

> four digits of my credit card  are 4183. I ordered Project: Messiah on the
> first week of September. Thank you.

> Anyone else in this newsgroup didn't get an order conmirmation from SXS?

Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

Post by tamm.. » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Anyone else in this newsgroup didn't get an order conmirmation from SXS?

I got mine the other day.

now only if they figure out when it will ship.

1. To those who who've ordered messiah (no, not a ship date)

I apologize for this off-topic post, but it is necessary.

Today is: September 15, 1999 (for those who may not get this till later)

We've finished the initial confirmation e-mails but some have come back
as undeliverable.  If you placed an order for messiah and feel we should
have received it by last Friday but you haven't gotten an e-mail
confirmation, please contact us.

information:

1) Put this as the subject:  Confirmation not received
2) Your name
3) Your e-mail address (since it might not be in the "Reply To" area)
4) The last four digits of your credit card (NOT the whole number
please!), or, if it was a check then just say that.

Note that orders are coming in all the time, so if you sent yours in
recently, like if it went out in the mail only last Thursday or Friday,

--
                         -=Fred=-
              http://www.stationxstudios.com

     Remove the x in the e-mail address to reply to me.

2. FS: Lightwave 5.0 package MUST SELL!

3. Messiah - Online Ordering

4. OpenGl, Win98, and Borlan C++ 5.02

5. Ordering Messiah