MAC video boards...ix3d board???

Post by mik » Fri, 14 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone have any information on the ixmicro's new 3D boards the IX3D
Ultma Rez, IX3D Pro Rez or the IX3D MAC Rokect?

I am studying character animation in school, and I am building a
workstation out of my powermac... I am useing Animation Master, PowerMac
250/w 96MB RAM, and a Sony 20" monitor... The one question left is what
video board do I go with?

I would appreciate any and all help I can get on this matter.

Please email me at

Thanks

Michael.

MAC video boards...ix3d board???

Post by TOAD4FR » Sun, 23 Nov 1997 04:00:00

the Ultma Rez & Pro Rez are good boards the only diffrence is your monitor
size, you will need to go with the  Ultam Rez

1. MAC video boards...ix3d board???

Does anyone have any information on the ixmicro's new 3D boards the IX3D
Ultma Rez, IX3D Pro Rez or the IX3D MAC Rokect?

I am studying character animation in school, and I am building a
workstation out of my powermac... I am useing Animation Master, PowerMac
250/w 96MB RAM, and a Sony 20" monitor... The one question left is what
video board do I go with?

I would appreciate any and all help I can get on this matter.

Please email me, for I am posting this message on several news groups, and
can't possiblly check them all for responses:

Thanks

Michael.

2. postscript

3. MAC II VIDEO BOARD ?

4. Nurbs head-Rougher mesh

5. Mac Video On-board max resoltuion

6. Requesting information on starting video lab

7. EyeQ Video Board for AV Macs?

8. file.foo -> X-bitmap - converter wanted

9. Top quality Mac video board 4sale

10. Mac Video input/capture/output boards!!!

11. Perception RT board or PVR board

12. ATVISTA 4MB Graphics Board and ATVMX Expansion Memory Board