HUD Plugin - Updated! AGAIN!

Post by Kevin Phillip » Mon, 16 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi Folks!

I've updated the INTEL version of the Lightwave HUD Plugin - It now has
1 new static feature (Transparent boxes) and 3 new animated effects -
Radar, Meters and Coordinate readout!

It won't load your old scene files (Mainly due to the new 'features'
requiring some changes in the Load/Save functions) but it can do a lot
more now!

AND - Its FREE!  (My favourite price!)

Check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/ar_plug.htm

See ya!

Kevman.

HUD Plugin - Updated! AGAIN!

Post by Stefan Erik Buchhol » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

uh, gee beevis, like uuuu, that url sucks! That url doesn't work!

>Check it out at:
>http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/ar_plug.htm

1. FREE: New update to HUD Plugin!

Hi Folks!

I've yet again updated the HUD (intel version at this time only) plugin
on my page:

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/ar_plug.htm

So, whats the Update?
---------------------

Now the radar is 'interactive' - You can select up to 8 objects in your
scene to scan in the radar display!  Yep, cool, now its more then just a
sweeping trail!

I've also updated the overview/tutorial page with instructions on the
GUI and a new demo scene that shows how to use the plugin...

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/hudtut.htm

Cheers

Kevman
------

Home:    http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/
Plugins: http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/ar_plug.htm
Gallery: http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2976/gallery.htm

2. Crimson RealityEngine Hardware Question

3. FREE PLUGIN - HUD - UPDATED!

4. Russian designers are looking for customs

5. UPDATED : HUD 2.0 Overview Page

6. 3D & rotation problem

7. FREE : New HUD Plugin added to Site

8. Matrox Milleniume II

9. UPDATE:my website has been updated again....

10. Inverse Plugin - updated - freebie plugin

11. Come visit my updated website AGAIN!

12. Anime girl updated *again* (last time, I promise!)