Thank Goodness!

Post by cgfx » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:16:22

More than a few people recognize the legend of Star Trek is being
systematically vandalized and destroyed by Berman, Via, et al. In
fact, there is quite a huge ground swell of support to stop destroying
what was once a legend and a dream. Maybe this news means the legend
can fade away respectfully rather than die a humiliating death as the
modern equivalent of "Plan 9 From Outer Space".

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=105&STORY=/www/stor...

"However, through its actions and inactions, Viacom has let the once
proud Star Trek franchise stagnate and decay. Viacom has released only
one "Star Trek" movie since entering into agreement with Activision
and has recently informed Activision it has no current plans for
further "Star Trek" films. Viacom also has allowed two "Star Trek"
television series to go off the air and the remaining series suffers
from weak ratings."

Thank Goodness!

Post by LW » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:22:05

> More than a few people recognize the legend of Star Trek is being
> systematically vandalized and destroyed by Berman, Via, et al. In
> fact, there is quite a huge ground swell of support to stop destroying
> what was blab blab blab

*yawn*....what does that have to do with Lightwave?

Thank Goodness!

Post by richcz » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:02:08

Quote:> *yawn*....what does that have to do with Lightwave?

Possibly a reach but maybe because so many of the Star Trek TV series used
Lightwave. If I am correct the new series still uses Lightwave.
Just my guess.

Rich