New version of TequilaScream - Version 0.99

New version of TequilaScream - Version 0.99

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:24:57

Registered owners of TequilaScream should already know about this but
there is a new update to this commercial ScreamerNEt controller that
adds a bunch of useful extra features including split frame (render one
frame over several nodes), thumbnail browser, anim preview and a picture
viewer. You can find full details at :

http://www.digitaltoons.tv/shop/

This seems to address most of the things that were missing in the
earlier version I reviewed for CGFocus. Well done Chepe, keep up the
good work :-))

Cheers

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited

New version of TequilaScream - Version 0.99

Post by Jayden Bar » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 09:15:08

hey Kev, I just downloaded the new version and I'm trying the frame 'open to
frame splitting' and it isn't bringing up the new split panel, just loading
the scene as normal.  have you tried it successfully yet?
(I know you're not affiliated with it, but I guess you're the only person
right now that i know has it!)

(by the way, TQscream kicks ass)

JB

Quote:> Registered owners of TequilaScream should already know about this but
> there is a new update to this commercial ScreamerNEt controller that
> adds a bunch of useful extra features including split frame (render one
> frame over several nodes), thumbnail browser, anim preview and a picture
> viewer. You can find full details at :

> http://www.digitaltoons.tv/shop/

> This seems to address most of the things that were missing in the
> earlier version I reviewed for CGFocus. Well done Chepe, keep up the
> good work :-))

> Cheers

> Kevin F Stubbs
> Kayef Select Limited

1. PBM+ version/new version (?)

What is the most current verson of PBM+?  The last one that I'm able to find is
circa 1991 (with a few patches in that same year.)  Has anyone (other than me
heard that there was a /newer/ version somewhere?

Jeffrey E. Hundstad
AS/400 System/Network Adminstrator
Mankato State University
Mankato Minnesota, USA
44 8'N 93 59'W

2. color monitors

3. convert new version to older version

4. 3DStudio MAX r1.2 & Windows 2K

5. Leveller 0.99 available

6. back buffer memory probem

7. X-Bone 0.99 Released!

8. Panard Vision Realtime 3D Engine 0.99 released

9. Now3D new Version and new pages

10. New version of ray tracing bibliography now available, at new site