Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Post by xten.. » Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:50:04

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Quadro2, professional graphics cards just introduced by NVIDIA, aren't
on
retail shelves yet, thanks for the method of turning a GeForce2 into a
Quadro2
that enable us to do the preview in advance.

http://www.geocities.com/tnaw_xtennis/Qd-Iquality.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Post by Ivan Smit » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:50:46

Oh, I'm so sick of this. It's not a Quadro2 Pro, and that's the end of the
story.

When the real Quadro2 Pro is out then I may be interested. In the mean time
I'll just render.

X-posted too. What a jerk.

Ivan

> Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

> Quadro2, professional graphics cards just introduced by NVIDIA, aren't
> on
> retail shelves yet, thanks for the method of turning a GeForce2 into a
> Quadro2
> that enable us to do the preview in advance.

> http://www.geocities.com/tnaw_xtennis/Qd-Iquality.htm

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Post by xten.. » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:02:13

It is sure a Quadro2 Pro with all the features of Quadro2 Pro except
a lower clock/ram speed.

Quote:> Oh, I'm so sick of this. It's not a Quadro2 Pro, and that's
> the end of the story.
> When the real Quadro2 Pro is out then I may be interested.
> In the mean time I'll just render.
> X-posted too. What a jerk.

> Ivan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Post by Ivan Smit » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:34:47

Crap.

> It is sure a Quadro2 Pro with all the features of Quadro2 Pro except
> a lower clock/ram speed.

> > Oh, I'm so sick of this. It's not a Quadro2 Pro, and that's
> > the end of the story.
> > When the real Quadro2 Pro is out then I may be interested.
> > In the mean time I'll just render.
> > X-posted too. What a jerk.

> > Ivan

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Post by xten.. » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:21:55

Hehehehe, do you think image quality has something to do with
those core/ram speed difference between Quadro2 hacking cards
and Quadro2?

> Crap.

Quote:> > It is sure a Quadro2 Pro with all the features of Quadro2 Pro except
> > a lower clock/ram speed.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Post by Charles E Hardwidg » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Information on turning the GeForce into a "Quadro" can be found in the
GeForce FAQ at http://www.geforcefaq.com/ The specific entry can be found
here http://www.geforcefaq.com/#hw:gef:quadro

The comp.graphics.api.opengl newsgroup is a developers api group. As such,
there is no specific interest in this matter here. I kindly suggest you
direct further announcements to the maintainer of the GeForce FAQ, as that
is a more appropriate forum.

--
Contact details on website
http://www.hardwidge.org.uk

1. Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

Quadro2, professional graphics cards just introduced by NVIDIA, aren't
on
retail shelves yet, thanks for the method of turning a GeForce2 into a
Quadro2
that enable us to do the preview in advance.

http://www.geocities.com/tnaw_xtennis/Qd-Iquality.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. indepth review of Click & Create

3. Online Documentation on "How To?" for 3DStudio Max

4. Lasers and engine exaust

5. MediaStudio Pro 7 - Preview window quality

6. FA: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX graphics card (1 DAY LEFT)

7. FS: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX graphics card for Mac

8. 3DS MAX and nVidia RIVA TNT based graphic card PROBLEMS

9. 16MB STB NVIDIA TNT graphics card

10. nVIDIA graphics card settings with MSP7